This year the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) is taking place both in person and online, as the organisers test a new hybrid model of delivery – supporting everyone to attend not matter how the pandemic develops.
Due to government COVID-19 regulations, the in-person AAIC originally scheduled in Amsterdam, Netherlands will now be held in Denver, USA. Join your colleagues in Denver for the opportunity to network and take part in live sessions (or online). Capacity is limited — if you would like to attend AAIC 2021 in Denver, please take the following steps:
- Visit this webpage.
- Register or Complete the upgrade request form (if you already booked a free place with your ISTAART membership) to select an in-person registration package. Note: In-person attendees will still have access to virtual content.
- Attendees who upgrade and have a registration balance will be contacted by the Alzheimer’s Association® at a later date.
If you still plan to attend AAIC online, no action is needed – just register.
Connect and collaborate.
Whether you attend AAIC 2021 in-person in Denver or online, you will have valuable opportunities to advance dementia science and accelerate your career. We look forward to seeing you at AAIC to:
- Hear from leaders in the field with 10 plenary sessions, led by experts such as Ricardo Nitrini, M.D., Nancy Ip, Ph.D., and Michel Goedert, M.D., Ph.D.
- Learn about breakthroughs in dementia science from more than 2,500 posters and nearly 500 podium presentations.
- Network with thousands of dementia researchers from around the world — in 2020, AAIC convened attendees from over 160 countries.