Have you submitted your research yet? You only have 1 more week before the deadline!
When submitting your research for AD/PD™ 2023 you can choose among a vast number of accepted abstract topics, so you are guaranteed to find the right niche for your research.
Make sure you send us your findings to take your place in the scientific program. We look forward to receiving your work!
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 21, 2022Submit Now
The AD/PD™ Conference has become the main event of the year in the field of neurodegenerative diseases, attracting leading medical and scientific professionals from around the world. AD/PD™ is now an annual meeting, with a continuing focus on the ADVANCES IN SCIENCE & THERAPY of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and related neurological disorders.
The forthcoming AD/PD™ meeting, in 2023 will take place as a Hybrid Conference in the vibrant city of Gothenburg, Sweden, and online. The continuing success of the AD/PD™ meetings is the result of several key ingredients:
- A high-quality scientific program covering most recent research, developments, and treatments, with emphasis on overlaps and congruent results among AD, PD, and related neurological disorders.
- A multidisciplinary mix of participants representing both clinical investigators and basic scientists; as well as both established investigators and young upcoming talents.
- An International Scientific Advisory Board covering a broad range of expertise in AD, PD, and related neurological disorders.
- A concerted attempt to provide an ambiance at the Conference that encourages interaction, exchange of ideas, and networking opportunities among all participants.
- Junior Faculty Awards, intended to encourage attendance by young scientists at the Conference.