17th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy)
March 23 - March 25
March 23-25, 2023 | Dubrovnik, Croatia
The organisers Prof. Amos D. Korczyn, Prof. Natan M. Bornstein and Prof. Vida Demarin are proud to announce that the 17th World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) will take place on March 23-25, 2023 in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, Croatia.
They are excited to revert back to long awaited face-to-face meeting format and are looking forward to seeing you all in person.
Their prestigious faculty members are ready and willing to share their knowledge and experience, they encourage all participants to take an active role in the congress, by engaging faculty members in the open discussions and voting on debates during the discussion periods and at break times.
In addition, abstracts for guided ePosters are welcome and will be discussed by our faculty.
They cordially invite you to join them in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik and make the most of this opportunity to meet up with old friends and make new ones.
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract.
The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts.
Maximum 1 abstract per presenting author.
Benefits for CONy Abstract Submitters:
- Access to attend the entire scientific program (including refreshment breaks and lunches as published) throughout the 3 days of the congress
- Opportunity to network with experts in the field of neurology from all over the globe
- Globalizing your research
- Abstracts will be published on the CONy 2023 congress website
- Best Poster Awards
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders (NMOSD)
- Parkinson’s Disease
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract and chosen topic
- Family names and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel., fax)
Please note: Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
About abstract submission:
Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.
Please note: You will be able to update and/or make changes to your submitted abstract until the submission deadline date, using your email address and password which will be provided for you upon completing your submission.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com, mentioning your name and abstract title.
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 30, 2022
See the preliminary program online
- Full registration fees include: Participation in all scientific sessions, mini program, invitation to the welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches.
- Daily Registration fees include: Participation in the scientific sessions, mini program, coffee breaks and lunch according to the program.
- Group Registration: For Group registration (10 participants and more) please contact CONy Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the Conference