All the events here are relevant to people working in dementia research. If you would like to add your own you can submit an event
- This event has passed.
Bringing Out Leaders in Dementia: Creative Social Leadership
June 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bringing Out Leaders in Dementia (BOLD): A Creative Social Leadership model for people living with dementia across Scotland – organised by the Nonpharmacological Interventions PIA & Partnering with Research Participants PIA.
A presentation and discussion on the bold Social Leadership project that provides opportunities for people to develop skills to flourish as leaders in dementia, making our communities places where people living with dementia can flourish, too.
- Nancy Brown, PhD Candidate; University of Edinburgh
- Sarah Walter, MSc; Program Administrator, Alzheimer’s Clinical Trials Consortium (ACTC) & Alzheimer’s Therapeutic Research Institute (ATRI) at the University of Southern California
- Frankie Greenwood, PhD; Research Fellow and Deputy Director, ECRED (Edinburgh Centre for Research on the Experience of Dementia) University of Edinburgh
- Dawn Irvine, PgC; bold Project Manager, Research Fellow ECRED (Edinburgh Centre for Research on the Experience of Dementia) University of Edinburgh
- Magdalena Schamberger, BA; bold Creative Director; Honorary Professor with the School of Health Sciences, Queen Margaret University
- Persons with Lived Experience (TBA)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.