All the events here are relevant to people working in dementia research. If you would like to add your own you can submit an event
- This event has passed.
Research Culture and Practice Forum
29/06/2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are delighted to host an event to explore research culture, practice and take a deep dive into both the Researcher Development Concordat and the Research Integrity Concordat.
On Tuesday 5th July, we will host a free online event for all research-related staff, managers, leaders, professional services staff, and researcher developers. The one-day event will provide sessions on career development for researchers, research integrity, culture, mental health and wellbeing and sustainable career paths, to name a few. We will welcome speakers from various stakeholders of both concordats. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the work being done to address research culture and practice issues, and have your views heard.
Speakers and sessions to be announced soon, but you can expect the following topics to be covered across the day:
- Building and engaging communities of practice
- Introduction to the narrative CV: what are the benefits?
- How to use 10 days of professional development
- Research career pathways: succeeding in industry and other sectors
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – attracting and retaining diversity of
- Collective accountability and responsibility – how can research organisations
work together with research staff to achieve a good research culture
- Mental Health and Wellbeing of researchers
Book your place here. You will also be able to access the recordings to some of the sessions after the event.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact CDRsecretariat@universitiesuk.ac.uk
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.