The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme are accepting stage 1 applications to their researcher-led workstream.
In order to apply you will need to carefully review the:
- Specification document
- Stage 1 guidance notes
- Supporting Information for applicants applying to the HS&DR Programme
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Please note that the deadline to this call has been extended from June to August. New dates given below:
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 11 January 2021
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: early February 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: early April 2022
- Stage two writing window: early April – early June 2022
- Notification of stage two funding decision: late August 2022
- Start date for funded studies: 1 Dec 2022/1 Jan 2023
Visit funding web page