The Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme is accepting stage one Expression of Interest applications to this funding opportunity.
The HS&DR Programme wishes to commission a third team to produce, in partnership with colleagues working in health and care services, proportionate alongside, real time evaluations of innovations and development in health and care services, which will generate evidence of national relevance. This evidence should be of immediate use to decision-makers in order to improve the quality, effectiveness and accessibility of the NHS including delivery of services.
The commissioned team will have demonstrable networks into the health and care front line; enabling them to identify evaluation opportunities that could be transferable to the whole of health and care in the UK, and to make the case as to the value of the particular research to the HS&DR Programme.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents (please note that the guidance notes are specific to this call):
- Call specification document
- Call supporting information
- General guidance
- Expression of interest (stage one) guidance notes
- HS&DR supporting information for applicants
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Please note this is rapid assessment process.
- EoI (Stage one) outcomes sent to all applicants: mid-January 2022
- Stage two writing window: late January – late March 2022
- Funding committee: late April 2022. Please note that the lead applicant and two team members will be invited to attend this meeting to support their application
- Stage two outcomes sent to all applicants: mid-May 2022
- Contract start date: 1 August 2022
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all lead applicants with an application in progress.
We will hold an information session by webinar in late November 2021. If you would be interested in joining this, please register your interest with email@example.com by 12 November 2022.
Visit funding web page