The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme wishes to commission an agile research team or consortium to conduct independent, rapid evaluations alongside promising technology-enabled innovations in health and care services that support people to use technology-enabled, remote monitoring at home. The evidence generated should be of regional, multi-regional and national relevance and of immediate use to decision-makers.
The value of the contract will be a maximum of £2m over a maximum period of three years, outputting at least two evaluations a year, depending on the scope of each evaluation, to be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
The call is for Expressions of Interest (EoI) in the first instance. Applicants should closely follow the Guidance Notes accompanying this call when completing their stage one EoI application form, together with the other call specific documents listed and available below:
Please note that all primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the TSC/SSC Guidance before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress. Exact dates will be provided as soon as available.
- EoI (Stage one) deadline: 1pm on 22 July 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: Mid-August 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: Mid-August 2022
- Stage two writing window: Mid- August to early October 2022
- Interviews (TBC)/Stage two committee: mid/late November 2022
- Notification of stage two funding decision: Late November/early December
- Start date for funded studies: 01 January/February 2023 (there is a possibility of rapid start on December 1st 2022 if all approvals are in place)
Visit funding web page