The NIHR has launched a UK-wide call to fund research that will help and support non-hospitalised adults and children with Long COVID.
Research proposals are invited on four topics:
- Therapies and Interventions
- Management and Evaluation of Services
- Other topics to help and support individuals with Long COVID
Research proposals should be designed to deliver rapid tangible outcomes. Projects can be up to 24 months in duration, but shorter proposals are encouraged.
This call has two deadlines, and applicants are required to submit an expression of interest (EoI) form ahead of submitting a full application for each of these deadlines.
- The first deadline is 13:00 22 April 2021 (with EoI forms to be submitted by 13:00 14 April) and is for proposals on the topics of Therapies and Interventions, and on Management and Evaluation of Services
- The second deadline is 13:00 12 May 2021 (with EoI forms to be submitted by 13:00 05 May) and is for proposals on Diagnostics and on other topics to help and support individuals with Long COVID
Visit funding web page