Applications are invited for research proposals that generate evidence to improve, expand and strengthen the way adult social care is delivered for users of care services, carers and the public.
RfSC will fund research which generates evidence to improve, expand and strengthen the way adult social care is delivered for users of care services, carers, and the public.
RfSC research is expected to have a high degree of involvement from relevant users of social care and social care practitioners throughout the research.
RfSC welcomes high quality proposals from researchers and practitioners which are focused on:
- Social care needs and relevant outcomes (which could be quality of life, social or health care related, as appropriate to the study, population etc.)
- Developing a more robust evidence base for current ways of working
- Developing and evaluating new ways of delivering social care
- Secondary data analysis, record linkage and reviews
- Research methods development
- Care users’ and carers’ circumstances and needs
- Those who deliver social care including unpaid carers and the staff and professionals involved in the delivery of social care e.g. social workers.
Visit funding web page