The ISTAART Professional Interest Area (PIA) Publication of the Year Award recognises the most impactful publication in the PIA’s field over the previous calendar year. 13 PIAs are participating in this award this year, and winners will be recognized during PIA day at AAIC 2023.
Publications relevant to the PIA’s field that were first published between January 1st 2022 and December 31st 2022 are eligible. Nominations can only be submitted by ISTAART members and self-nominations are permitted. Authors are not required to be ISTAART or PIA members.
Please consider the inclusion of members of underrepresented groups in dementia science when deciding on your nominations.
The PIAs participating are:
- Biofluid Based Biomarkers
- Design & Data Analytics
- Diversity & Disparities
- Frontotemporal Dementia & Related Disorders
- Health Policy
- Nutrician, Metabolism & Dementia
- Neuromodulatory Subcortical Symptoms
- Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
- Nonpharmalogical Interventions
- Perioperative Cognition & Delerium
- Sex & Gender Differences in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Subjective Cognitive Decline
- Vascular & Cognitive Disorders
Find more from ISTAART and the Alzheimer’s Assocication in the Alzheimer’s Association Corner