Instructor/Research Associate – Pharmacy – 991879
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) was founded in 1964, and is a not-for-profit, independent university with a reputation for academic excellence and innovation. Nova Southeastern University offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including tuition waiver, retirement plan, excellent medical and dental plans and much more. NSU cares about the health, welfare and its students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors and is a tobacco-free university.
They appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Essential job functions
1. Teaches courses at the professional and graduate levels.
2. Conducts research, writes results for inclusion in broader research project. Designs and applies scientific and numerical models in research. Oversees development of data collection and instruments. Monitors integrity of data collection and use of protocols and procedures.
3. Designs instrumentation, theoretical models, equipment or other vehicles for data gathering and analysis.
4. Investigates, modifies and applies new procedures, techniques or applications of technology, integrating new findings in field of study.
5. Reviews and critiques reports and analysis of other researchers and conducts ongoing, periodic and final analyses of data, using specialized techniques and programming.
6. Writes and collaborates with other researchers on manuscripts, abstracts and other publications of research findings. May present results of study at professional meetings and other forums.
7. Collaborates with other researchers on long-range plans for project/program, acting as expert in specialized area.
8. May be responsible for administrative, financial, personnel and planning aspects of a project. May oversee researchers and staff engaged in day-to-day operations.
9. May administer programs for visiting scholars, researchers and fellows.
10. May collaborate on new curricular offerings and course instruction.
11. May lead research and project committees.
12. Participates in Department, College and University service activities.
13. Ensures compliance with University policies and procedures.
14. Participates in other projects as required.
14. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Pre- employment conditions
To ensure a safe learning environment for students and staff, as a condition of employment the selected candidate will need to provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement of employment or an approved exemption and reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
Job Number: 500728
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida
Department: Coll of Phar-Pharmaceutical Sciences
To apply for this job please visit nsucareers.nova.edu.