Research Doctor – Mental Health & Dementia – Part time
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey & North-East Hampshire.
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust works in partnership with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network (CRN) though the local Kent, Surrey, and Sussex CRN. The network provides a world-class health service infrastructure to support research and remove barriers to its conduct. It aims to improve the speed, quality and integration of research resulting in improvements in prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and care for patients.
About the role
- Work as Sub-Investigator, progressing to Principal Investigator, on commercial and non-commercial clinical trials including Phase II and Phase III
- Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of participants during clinical trials
- Ensuring research is conducted in accordance with relevant guidelines including ICH Good Clinical Practice.
- Represent the Trust at various internal/external stakeholder meetings including Investigator meetings (sometimes international), board reviews and CRN meetings.
This is a new post, the ideal candidate will be flexible and able to contribute to the strategic development of the department, as well as work as an ambassador for research across the Trust.
You will have:
- A recognised basic Medical Degree
- Full Medical Registration (GMC) with a Licence to Practice
- Previous NHS research experience is desirable but not essential.
For information regarding the recruitment process please contact: Professor Ramin Nilforooshan via Bethann Chevalier on 01932 7222444
Maria Chambers Medical/Recruitment and Engagement Specialist on email@example.com or + (44)07787221781
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk.