ISTAART members can register now to attend the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2021 (AAIC®) online, July 26-30, free of charge.
The Alzheimer’s Association still intends to hold an in-person event in Amsterdam, subject to travel guidance issued by the Netherlands — more information on registration will be available soon.
Whether you attend online or in Amsterdam, AAIC 2021 provides unmatched opportunities to connect with the world’s leading basic scientists, clinical researchers, early career investigators, clinicians and the care research community and share breaking research discoveries that will lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in diagnosis for Alzheimer’s disease.
Register today to attend online at no cost and share, network and collaborate with colleagues from around the globe. Use our attendance toolkit to talk to your employer about why attending AAIC is a sound investment for your career and your organization.
Submit now: Developing Topics abstracts.
Submit your Developing Topics abstract for the opportunity to present your late-breaking research online or in person at AAIC 2021. Submissions will be accepted through May 12.
Take advantage of your ISTAART benefits.
As a thank-you for being a part of the ISTAART community, members enjoy exclusive benefits at AAIC, including no-cost online attendance, networking opportunities and access to Professional Interest Area (PIA) events.
ISTAART members enjoy the following AAIC benefits:
- Attend AAIC online at no cost! (Not a member yet? Select the ISTAART + AAIC Bundle during registration.) Register now.
- Access to PIA (Professional Interest Area) events at AAIC, which feature a revised format including in-person networking opportunities, debates and other events.
- Access to PIA Month (September 2021), which will virtually host Scientific Sessions and Annual Business Meetings.
PIA events are only open to current or new ISTAART members — members may attend any of the PIA sessions, regardless of PIA membership.
ISTAART members should log in to the ISTAART Member Center in order to view the PIA event schedule and register.
As well as other member benefits, including:
- Online subscription to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Up to 50% off author fees in the following journals:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment & Disease Monitoring
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia: Translational Research & Clinical Interventions
Year-Long Engagement Benefits:
- Members-only webinars on developing topics in the field and career advancement resources, including the ISTAART Journal Club: Meet the Author webinar series, which is designed to share updates on the latest advances in dementia science and to showcase rising stars in research and science communication.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA). PIAs are assemblies of members with common subspecialties, including neuroimaging, neuropsychiatric syndromes, vascular cognitive disorders, biofluid-based biomarkers and 23 more.
- Grant and funding announcements.
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
- Learn more.