You need to register to get access to a range of great benefits, but don’t worry, it is absolutley free and takes just 30 seconds – if you regsiter you can:
- Find – all the latest jobs and funding opportunities in dementia research
- Search – for workshops, training and events
- Support & resources – covers everything from producing a grant proposal to a library of great podcasts
- Careers – advice and tips from other researchers and interactive tools providing career guidance
- Community – let’s you stay in touch with other early career researchers on our forums and messenger service
Don’t worry, this isn’t because we want to collect and use your data… but our website has community functions, which includes adding comments to things, messaging other members, adding your own jobs and events. Because we don’t want bots and spammers bothering everyone, we ask you to register. It also lets us keep track of how many people are using out website, and where in the world you come from (which is important when you need to demonstrate that we’re adding value to the great charities and organisations that fund us).
Already registered?Log in now