The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® (AAIC®) is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. AAIC 2021 will offer in-person and virtual options, July 26-30 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Submit your abstract to be featured at AAIC 2021 among thousands of poster presentations and hundreds of podium sessions focusing on basic science, emerging research, innovative practice techniques, imaging, technology and more. Opportunities to present in-person and virtually will be available.
Abstracts are due January 25, 2021. Submission options include:
- AAIC poster, oral and featured research sessions based on the following themes:
- Basic Science and Pathogenesis
- Clinical Manifestations
- Dementia Care and Psychosocial Factors
- Dementia Care Practice
- Drug Development
- Public Health
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC)
- Technology and Dementia
Save the date for AAIC 2021.
We look forward to seeing you in-person or virtually for AAIC 2021, July 26-30 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. At AAIC, every attendee will have valuable opportunities to advance their career and accelerate dementia science by networking, attending sessions, engaging in Q&A discussions and viewing posters.
Registration opens in February; there is a registration fee to attend the conference both in-person and virtually. More information on the program will be available soon.
A final decision about the format of the conference will be announced in the spring of 2021 with the safety of all attendees as our foremost priority.
- Guide to AAIC 2021: Featured Research Sessions, presented by ISTAART: December 8, 2020.
- Abstracts due: January 25, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST.
- ISTAART member abstracts due: January 29, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST. Need more time? Join the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART) now for an extended submission deadline and other exclusive AAIC benefits.
- Conference registration opens: February 2021.
- AAIC 2021, Amsterdam, Netherlands: July 26-30, 2021.
- In-Person Welcome Reception: July 25, 2021.
- Exhibits: July 26-28, 2021.