Abstract submission is now open for the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2022 (AAIC®), the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science.
Submit your abstract to be featured at AAIC 2022 among more than 2,300 poster presentations and nearly 500 podium sessions focusing on basic science, emerging research, innovative practice techniques, imaging, technology and more. Opportunities to present in person and online will be available.
ISTAART members receive an exclusive extended deadline of January 28, 2022. Submission options include:
AAIC poster, oral and featured research sessions based on the following themes:
- Basic Science and Pathogenesis
- Clinical Manifestations
- Dementia Care and Psychosocial Factors
- Dementia Care Practice
- Drug Development
- Public Health
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC) preconference
- Technology and Dementia preconference
Prepare your abstract with free ISTAART webinars.
- Guide to AAIC 2022: Featured Research Sessions: December 8, 2021.
- Guide to AAIC 2022: Abstracts: January 4, 2022.
- Small Group Feedback Sessions: AAIC 2022 Abstracts: January 18, 2022.
- ISTAART member abstracts due: January 28, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. EST.
- General abstract deadline: January 24, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Conference registration and housing opens: February 2022.
- AAIC 2022, San Diego, USA and online: July 31-August 4, 2022.
- Educational workshops and preconferences: July 29-30, 2022.
Exhibits: July 31-August 3, 2022.