SORRY ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS NOW PASSED
However, the Alzheimer’s Association has a number of other oppertunities to present that their other conferences, including Neuroscience Next.
Abstract and session submissions are now open for the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2023 (AAIC®), the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science.
Held in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and online, July 16-20, 2023, AAIC offers unparalleled exposure for your research across the field. Submit your abstract or session proposal for the opportunity to feature your work among 2,900 posters and more than 600 podium presentations on the latest dementia research. Opportunities to present in person and online will be available.
Abstracts are due Jan. 23, 2023. Submission options include:
- AAIC abstracts and Perspectives and Featured Research sessions based on relevant themes, such as:
- Basic Science and Pathogenesis
- Clinical Manifestations
- Drug Development
- Public Health
- Dementia Care
- And more
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium (AIC) preconference
- Technology and Dementia Preconference
Hear about research presented at the 2022 AAIC
- Guide to AAIC webinar series: Abstracts: Jan. 4, 2023, presented by ISTAART. Access recordings of previous AAIC webinars.
- Abstracts and session proposals due: January 23, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. EST.
- ISTAART member submissions due: January 27, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. EST. Need more time? Join ISTAART now for an extended submission deadline and other AAIC benefits.
- Conference registration opens: March 2023.
- AAIC 2023, Amsterdam, Netherlands, and online: July 16-20, 2023.
- Educational workshops and preconferences: July 14-15, 2023.
- Exhibits: July 16-19, 2023.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.