Are you thinking of having a career break due to family, health or have someone to care for? Or are currently looking to restart your career after a break?
This event is an amazing opportunity to find out more about funding and contacts when returning to a STEM career after a break, organised by the The UCL Personalised Medicine Domain Early Careers Network.
We will have a panel of experts who will discuss the opportunities for funding Fellowships from the Wellcome and Daphne Jackson Trust, and will talk about their career re-entry pathways. There will also be past Fellows you can speak to and network with.
- Dr Katie Perry, Chief Executive, Daphne Jackson Trust
- Dr Helen Marsh, Trust Manager, Daphne Jackson Trust
- Dr Sharon James, Wellcome Trust
- Dr Harriet Clarke, Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- Dr Jess Buxton, past Wellcome Trust Career Re-entry Fellow
- Dr Paula Alexander, Dorothy Hodgkins Fellow
We would encourage both early career and PI/group leaders to attend.
If you wish to attend, please register on our Eventbrite page.
On behalf of the The UCL Personalised Medicine Domain Early Careers Network