We welcome comments on all blogs and will accept any reasonable or constructive comment that contributes to debate, including strong criticisms – so feel free to say what you want within reason. We operate a propriety filter, so comments are routed to the Dementia Researcher Team and not posted for public view until they have been checked. There will be a brief delay in posting overnight, at weekends and when we are very busy. Please note that we operate our comments system under the following guidelines:
- Account registration is required for commenting. You can choose if you want your name to appear next to the comment when posting. Note that the Dementia Researcher Team, can view your account registration details, but will not unless you need to be contacted to discuss your comment.
- Language and Manners: This blog is for a wide audience, and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, will be edited or deleted.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, or deleted.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, use the contact us page to drop us a line.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog committee reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any individual or group of people from commenting, or from the entire blog.