Is social media in a period of change? David Beer considers whether trends towards repetition and uniformity are prefiguring a new standard.
Join our community of dementia researchers for support and to stay up-to-date with news, events and funding opportunities across all areas of discovery
Discover the art of feedback with Dr Anna Volkmer’s blog – a guide to embracing critique for personal growth and academic success.
Experts from Imperial College London, University of Exeter and NHS ngland warn that Millions of people are suffering from digital health inequality.
Senior Lecturer with a wide portfolio or research, exploring dementia friendly arts, everyday care, hospital admissions and support.
- Blog – Dr Sam Moxon, Communication is one of your best research tools
- Dr Claire Jonas, Academic Writing for Different Audiences
- Blog – Beth Eyre, Giving an engaging presentation
- Podcast – Creating award winning academic posters
- Blog – Dr Yvonne Couch, How to present your research
- Simon Hall, Giving a poweful presentation