Struggling to balance your research with family life? Listen to our latest podcast for some great tips and advice.
Head over to our forums to see what everyone’s talking about (after all, there are over 440 of us now!)
June 21 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
June 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
June 21 @ 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
- Experiences of Being an Early Career Researcher – share your views!
- Share your protocols and help your colleagues
- Care Research – Professor Yun-Hee Jeon, Susan and Isaac Wakil Professor of Healthy Ageing, University of Sydney
- Cross-disciplinary interactions
- Patient and Public Involvement – Matt Murray, Research Engagement Manager, Alzheimer’s Society
- Suggestions for future podcasts