NIHR Evidence review looks at the latest continence research for professionals, family and carers, to support improvements and identify research gaps
The NIHR & Royal College of Physicians Awards open now – Recognising outstanding contributions of NHS consultants and trainees who are active in research
PhD Student working to establish the drivers and determinants of dementia attitudes in adolescents and understanding how they form and change over time
University of Exeter genetics study adds weight to a theory that motor neurone degenerative diseases are caused by abnormal lipid processing pathways inside brain cells.
Director, Medical & Scientific Relations for Alzheimer’s Association, overseeing the International Research Grants Program.
Assistant Prof at Arizona State studying the effects of chronic conditions & stressors in older Blacks and reducing dementia among minority populations
Do research funders and those responsible for comissioning service favour quantative research over qualitative? Dr Anna Volkmer thinks so
Managing your Mental Health
- Dr Sarah Ryan – My Anxiety Vs. The Internet: How Social Media Gets Mental Health Wrong
- Podcast – Student Health and Wellbeing
- Dr Katie Askew – Why taking care of yourself is just as important as your research
- Mental Health Essential Tools & Resources
- Podcast – If you can’t love yourself, then how the hell you gonna love your science