- Course overview
- Take a research-focused master’s course where you will learn through seminars, workshops, small group tutorials and research placements.
- Your placement will be in the labs of leading neurobiology researchers where you will work on original research projects and develop your practical skills.
- Study at a university ranked 7th in the UK for Biological Sciences (QS World University Rankings 2022).
- Prepare for a career in the biosciences industry or academic research.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University’s Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Contact name
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- 0161 529 4539
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
( https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/masters/courses/list/08173/msc-neuroscience/ )