Charlotte Fraza, is a first-year PhD candidate in computational psychiatry at Donders Institute in the Netherlands, and she loves learning new things.
In this YouTube Video, Charlotte gives you a program with which you can start to study computational neuroscience by yourself.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:00 3 skills for computational neuroscience
- 01:11 – Programming resources
- 04:00 – Machine learning
- 05:01 – Bash code
- 06:00 – Mathematics resources
- 08:02 – Physics resources
- 09:46 – Neuroscience resources
Resources mentioned in the film
Data science and statistics: