- The PGCert Leading Clinical Research Delivery at Exeter is one of only three NIHR-AoMRC funded, fully online programmes, developed in line with the NIHR-AoMRC Clinician Researcher Credentials Framework. It supports practising clinical professionals aspiring to work in clinical research.
- Practically focused course that builds the necessary networks to gain the skills and confidence required to lead and support clinical research.
- Examine the infrastructures and policies shaping clinical research, learn how to engage with patients, plan projects, manage budgets and gain practical experience by supporting a current clinical research project.
- Benefit from flexible access to high-quality interactive online learning modules tailored to meet the challenges and opportunities for clinical research in the 21st Century NHS, whilst supporting the Government’s plan to create a world-leading UK clinical research environment. The report Saving and Improving Lives: The Future of UK Clinical Research Delivery provides further detail of the ambitious vision for the future of clinical research delivery.
- We are anticipating that there will be a number of bursaries, funded by the Department of Health and Social Care, available to applicants who are NHS / publicly funded healthcare professionals in England for September 2023 entry to the Leading Clinical Research Delivery programme. Application to receive a bursary can be made on the Expression of Interest form as part of your application.
Programme Director: Dr Kerry Gilbert
Web: Enquire online
Phone: +44 (0)1392 72 72 72
( https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/medicine/lcrd/ )