Just a quick note to let you know that the Dementia Researcher team are are taking a much needed break, and have now finished for 2020 – but don’t worry, we have schedule a whole week of blog round-up podcasts to keep you occupied next week. We will be back on the 4th January, ready to go with lots of new ideas and support.
It has been a fantastic third year, and your continued support and feedback helps to fuel our work. Here are a few stats that might interest you:
- 1,545 people have subscribed to the site (that’s a 50% increase)
- The site had over 29,000 visitors (33% increase in 2019) and 73,000 page views.Preview (opens in a new tab)
- Visitors to the site come from 143 different countries, the top ten are: 1. UK, 2. USA, 3. Australia, 4. Netherlands, 5. Finland 6. Canada, 7. India, 8. France, 9. Ireland, 10. Germany.
- We have published 411 blogs and articles (+25% on 2019)
- We welcomes 79 new dementia researcher contributors, making a total of 236.
As for the podcasts….
- 38 episodes published which are now available on every podcast platform. We also completed out transcription project, so every podcast comes with a fill transcription.
- 25,000 plays from 50 different countries (25% increase on 2019)
- Over 1,500 regular listeners and subscribers
I would like to thank our partners Alzheimer’s Research UK and Alzheimer’s Society and those other sites who kindly allow us to share their content e.g. LSE Impact Blog, Nature Careers, Alz Forum etc. and everyone who has contributed to the blogs and podcasts, and everyone who joined the community, all those who have read our posts, listened to our podcasts and made use of our site.
We have so much more planned for 2021, and are looking forward to supporting you, the fantastic Dementia Researcher community.
Please do share this post, subscribe to our site, follow us on YouTube and consider leaving us reviews on your favoured podcast channel.