Ask Your Mentor, a new 10-part podcast from Dementia Researcher, in association with Alzheimer’s Research UK (ARUK). Mentees interviewing their mentors, talking careers, lessons learned and what they’ve discovered, that could help you forge a successful career in dementia research.
In this first series our series our mentors and mentees are:
- Dr Fiona McLean interviews Dr Yvonne Couch
- Rebecca Williams interviews Dr Martina Bocchetta
- Dr Chris Henstrige inteviews Professor Patrick Lewis
- Alex Mellor interviews Dr Josie Fullerton
- Elizabeth English interviews Dr Kamar Ameen-Ali
- Dr Melissa Salazar interviews Dr Steven Quinn
- Dr Nikoleta Daskoulidou interviews Professor Heather Mortiboys
- Shania Ibara interviews Dr Aitana Sogorb Esteve
- Dr Aisiling McFail interviews Dr Julie Simpson
- Dr Josie Fullerton interviews Dr Ian Harrison
New episodes will be published here as soon as they are released, from March to June 2023.
Ask Your Mentor - Dr Steven Quinn
Ask Your Mentor - Dr Kamar Ameen-Ali
Ask Your Mentor - Dr Josie Fullerton
Ask Your Mentor - Professor Patrick Lewis
Ask Your Mentor - Dr Martina Bocchetta
Ask Your Mentor - Dr Yvonne Couch
Prefer to listen rather than watch? You can find all episodes in this dedicated podcast fee – https://podfollow.com/ask-your-mentor
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.