Hosted by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service, the event also contained sessions from Health Data Research UK (HDR UK), Medical Research Council (MRC) Regulatory Support Centre, and the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP).
It covered topics including:
- an introduction to new data sets available for researchers from NHS Digital
- how researchers can use Health Data Research UK (HDR UK)’s Innovation Gateway
- clinical audit data held by the HQIP
- key governance and ethical topics for researchers by the MRC Regulatory Support Centre
- research case studies from organisations including the British Heart Foundation’s Data Science Centre, UK Biobank and HQIP
Feedback from the event has been overwhelmingly positive with over 90% of those providing feedback rating the event good/excellent with relevant content, useful presentations and raised awareness of where to go to find out more about data.
More events are being planned for 2021. To express an interest in attending please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions at the event were recorded – you can view each of them here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.