Catchup on the Dementia Researcher / University College London, AAIC Neuroscience Next fringe event from April 20th 2023.
We hear from six early career researchers sharing their work across digital, fluid, blood and imaging biomarkers for Alzheimer’s and other forms of Dementia and Neurodegeneration.
Chaired by Dr Amanda Heslegrave.
- 00:58 – Investigating relationships between changes in white matter hyperintensity volume and hippocampal atrophy in the 1946 British birth cohort (Insight46) – Thomas Brown
- 10:22 – Exploring Digital Biomarkers in Huntington’s Disease: The Digital-HD study – Fiona Kinsella
- 19:42 – Using blood to help treat frontotemporal dementia: a race against time? – Imogen Swift
- 30:17 – Imaging amyloid-beta, tau and neurodegeneration in preclinical Alzheimer’s disease – Will Coath
- 40:49 – Early Detection of FTD (EDoF) – a digital biomarker initiative” – Rhian Convery
- 49:55 – Measuring AD Biomarkers Remotely: Optimisation of NfL and GFAP Measurement in Dried Blood Spots – Rhiannon Laban
Great presentations, if you were unable to attend but have a question for any of the presenters, post it below and we’ll get you an asnwer!